View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Mathletic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey72335 View Post
No Connor Hurley?
I have yet included him in my rankings as I don't have enough info on USHS kids yet. So, I left him out of my mock as well. Not so much because I don't think he's gonna go in the top 2 rounds. In fact, pretty sure he ends up being a first rounder at the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Probably would've said something a bit harsher, but I don't think anyone saw Grigorenko, Forsberg, Faksa, TT, etc. falling as far as they did last year, or Couturier, etc. in 2011.

I do agree though, in that if anyone's gonna fall, it'll be him.

But I feel like there's a top 6 group here with MacKinnon, Jones, Barkov, Drouin, Monahan, and Lindholm, and I'd be quite surprised to see any of them fall out of the top 6.

Also, highly doubt Buffalo would take a winger, unless you're really sold on Shinkaruk. Obviously it's BPA at that point, but you could argue that Pulock, RR, and Morrissey are similar caliber prospects who fill a much bigger need for Buffalo.
I'd be surprised as well if he gell to 10 but hey, let's make things interesting a bit here

I wasn't sure where to go for Buffalo. With guys like Ehroff, Myers, Sekera, Pysyk and McNabb and even JGL I didn't feel like Buffalo was in dire need for a d-man either and I thought Shinkaruk was BPA there. Offensively they still have to sign guys like Vanek, Stafford and Pominville in upcoming years, so they get some options there with Shinkaruk.

Mathletic is offline   Reply With Quote