View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 04:09 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksFan74 View Post
Retribution against Torres is stupid at this point. Same as Canucks fans wanting Keith's head on a stick. Just play the game and win it. If you have a chance to finish a clean check than do it. If he wants to fight Bollig, fine but that's the extent of it. Hawks have far more to lose with nonsense like that.
I see this a lot different than the Keith/Sedin situation.

this was a brutal hit to the head that had no prior action from Hossa to earn that type of hit like Sedin and his cheapshot elbow.

I expect someone on the Hawks to run at him early. make a statement that this ass clown is going to pay a price as we didnt have a chance to get him in the playoffs. it doesnt have to be the entire night, just a solid run at early on and I am fine with that. its not going to cust us the game like some over-exaggerate and actually would pump up the bench and rally the team as well.

main objective is to win the game hands down, but right behind that should be Bollig looking to take his head off! I really dont see Bollig taking a run at Torres and then fighting the ***** as putting us in any position to lose against that team.