Boston @ Montreal 7:30PM ET TSN/RDS/NBCSN
View Single Post
02-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Originally Posted by
Dude, if that's important to you, then don't move to QC.
There are five different types of hockey fans in QC:
1) Disgruntled ex-Nords who buy Center Ice and still watch the Avs. Those are the worst because they raised kids who resent the Habs, thus perpetuating the hatred for another generation.
2) People who claim they've been Bruins fans since 1997, like that year is just pure coincidence. (not naming anyone here)
3) People who quit watching hockey altogether.
4) Bandwagon Habs fans who only pay attention if we win more than one round in the playoffs.
5) Hardcore Habs fans like me who got the heck out of there.
Other than making your significant other happy, can't really recommend you move there even for non-hockey reasons.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to be one of the hardcore fans there.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HabsFan1611