View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 04:59 PM
GrandPapillon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman91 View Post
It's not just Dags but Langs does need to just sit every game anyway. It's not gonna help having Schwartz play 4th line and it's not gonna help having Sobtoka 3rd line (I love his effort but playing with already 2 streaky players is just a bad combo). Keep the lines as they were the beginning of the season.

Perron-Backes-Oshie
McDonald-Steen-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Bergy-Stew
Sobotka-Nichol-Reaves

Cole/Redden-Pie
Jax-Shatty
Russell-Polak

Dump Langs and trade Dags or keep him in the pressbox until someone in the top 9 gets injured or needs a rest. Let some kids from Peoria get a chance if someone gets injured or needs a rest since they can't develop properly down there anyway.

I think Steen is struggling due to playing center. I thought Schwartz looked a lot better centering the 4th line than he had at any other point this season. I would flip flop them and try totally different lines.

AMac Berglund Tarasenko
Perron Schwartz Oshie
Steen Backes Stewart

Steen and Backes should be able to cover for Stewart's defensive shortcomings and have shown chemistry together in the past. Oshie and Perron play well together, and if Schwartz' biggest fault is being too passive, he can afford to be on that line as Oshie and PErron will handle the puck plenty. That top line would be offensive dynamite.

GrandPapillon is online now   Reply With Quote