View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Therick67

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaneuffan3 View Post
Yea like I said I'm not here to cause trouble, and he does fight tough guys but they are usually at a physical disadvantage. Fighting guys that are 6'0 or 6'1 200-215 pounds. Just out of the list you provided the following would fall into that category: Clarkson, Prust, Neil, Gleason, Brookbank. Which I would place in the Thornton category of LHW. The only real top notch fighter you provided was Orr, and we know how those fights have ended.

So my point is that Lucic likes to think he is a Heavyweight however his fight card is littered with wins over mismatched opponents and non-fighters. He also declined to fight Wayne Simmonds after the hit from behind in Philly last year. (further avoiding answering the bell)
Nothing wrong with a civil conversation. Most of these threads turn into little kid stuff, so having a nice back and worth is ok.

Lucic alos fought guys like Jared Boll. Rosehill, guys most would consider pretty tough.

As for Simmonds, they didn't really have a chance to go at it and if IIRC Lucic got kicked our of that game. They played many times since then, and i haven't seen anyone from Philly come calling except Sestio in the game after that one and Lucic answered the bell.

Therick67 is offline   Reply With Quote