View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
The Zetterberg Era
RIP Octopi

vCash: 500
Big mistake also leaving all of our explosive elements at home. All of our super sub options were gone. It is pretty clear to that Sacha Kljestan has no role on this team. He just isn't very good in a US jersey, he isn't Wondo bad, but I never see the same player I see for his club. He doesn't fit with our other players and he never makes an impact when he comes on.

I know he wants more from Gatt and Shea, but they provide elements when they suit up, they push the game.

I actually thought Edu played well after coming on.

Biggest positive for me is Beckerman didn't see the field.

They have some work cut out for them now with their schedule. I am also wondering when the American public outright turns on Donovan, if I was him I would have retired from International football, then asked back on later if that is his plan and we have seen other players do that internationally, not really in the US. However how he is doing it, I think people are going to turn on him in a big way.

They should still finish top 3, but the play in game is also pretty much a given for which ever team makes it as number 4, not something to forget when watching this play out. They just need to take care of home.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote