View Single Post
Old
07-04-2006, 02:23 PM
GoHabsGO252006

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka View Post
I'll just mention the ones I think we could see in Montreal... I don't see why any other would come here considering the lineup Gainey know has..... still, we all know a trade could occur before the beginning of next season:

Mark Recchi, RW, 38; ------------------- Saku's big brother
Eric Daze, LW, 30. ---------------------- 6/49 ticket
Brendan Shanahan, RW, 37; ------------- apparently there is a chance... otherwise, his name wouldn't be here.
Sergei Samsonov, LW, 27; --------------- To make Markov and Kovalev happy
Jeremy Roenick, C, 36 ------------------- If he trully comes back from what he use to be, would be a great fit for two years
Viktor Kozlov, LW, 31 ------------------- Has the tools we need, but not the intensity
Yanic Perreault, C, 35 ------------------- How many times did we miss him for important FOs....
Jeff Halpern, C, 29 ---------------------- Nice third line player to replace Bulis/Sundstrom

I don't believe Gainey will suddenly rely on rookies to fill his lineup.... Lapierre, Ferland, Kostitsyn and Perezhogin are still raw, and some experience and grit will need to be added.

I agree with most of those. I think JR could play on our second line, I think Halpern and Plex could fight for 2 / 3, Halpern was a Captain don't forget.

GoHabsGO252006 is offline   Reply With Quote