View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 06:14 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

vCash: 500
Personally, I think Cruz should be higher in the P4P list than Benson, and definitely higher than Cain.

You could make the case that Henderson shouldn't have the title at all given the somewhat controversial decision against Edgar. On top of that, he still has a recent and unavenged loss out there in Pettis. He looked incredible against Diaz and very good against Guida (who makes it tough for anyone to look good since he's such a boring piece of **** against anyone he can outwrestle). I get that he has fought 3 times (Diaz, Edgar, Edgar) in the time since Cruz last fought, but I don't know if that trumps Cruz's list of wins.

Cruz avenged his only "recent" loss when he beat Faber. He's taken out Mighty Mouse (a current UFC champ), Faber (former WEC champ), Bowles (to win the WEC championship from a guy who had just KO'd the top 5 P4P Miguel Torres), Benevidez x2, and humiliated Jorgenson. Injuries have kept him out of action, which hurts his stock I suppose, but GSP was still recognized near the top during his lengthy absence.

Just my opinion, of course, and P4P never really means much. I just think he should be top 5 P4P.

yakitate304 is offline   Reply With Quote