View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 07:14 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
Really guys? Galchenyuk hasn't shown more upside than yakupov?? I'd take yaks 5 goals and 7 pts over galchenyuks 6 assists and 7 pts right now.

I wouldn't trade Gally for yakupov though because of what the habs organizational needs are, but to say gally has higher upside than yakupov just because of these 8 games is absurd!

He may have a better overall game, but I still think Yakupov has shown more offensive upside to this point. It might change though... gally is a special player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBarker View Post
Marc Bergevin saw Jonathan Toews grow in Chicago and he see's huge similarities in every way (work ethic, leadership, talent, professionalism, drive to win) with Galchenyuk. He mentionned the comparison yesterday at the NDG ice rink opening. Just like Chicago at the time, I think we have a great core for Gally to perfom at a high level.
I'm a Hab fan through and through backwards and forwards,so Gally is the Man.The similarities between Toews and Alex are easy to see,team player all the way just like Plekanec and Markov along with 21 others.See what I mean.

S Bah is offline   Reply With Quote