Habs Lose 2-1
View Single Post
02-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Join Date: Aug 2005
Bad game, but they were still working hard. A few thoughts;
* Moving Eller to the kid line with one shift left was stupid. Should have been done mid-way through the third.
* I don't know what Moen and Colby are bringing to the team right now. They seem useless, and I like Moen.
* Cole is so streaky. He seems interested one shift, then the next shift just glides around. His effort this season has been worse than Kovalev. No joke.
* We need to stop dumping and chasing so much. We are losing so much puck possession because we can't get it back. We need to carry the puck sometimes. Switch it up.
* Rask was very good, but lucky. A different night, we pot 5 or 6 of those pucks that just missed the net.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Natey