Thread: PGT: Habs Lose 2-1
View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Son Oncle Jerry
Formerly HiggsBozon

vCash: 500
Quick notes:

1. Gionta has to make himself useful. No kidding. He's doing absolutely nothing out there. In fact, I can't even say he looks quick anymore. He's slower than ever and weak on the puck.

2. You want to retire Cole? No problem. Go ahead. No kidding, I can't believe how idiot this guy is. Coming in this season with that state of mind announced nothing good.

3. Therrien has been great so far, but he has to learn when to call a timeout.

4. On Therrien again, I'm all for putting the young guys in winning conditions out there, but you got to use them more. 6 minutes for every bottom-6 player out there after two periods is laughable. You can do it when you coach Crosby and Malkin. When you coach a team like us? It's ridiculous.

5. Gallagher was intimidated big time. He can say whatever he wants, his play along the boards just wasn't the same.

6. Diaz had an off game and looks more and more like he was riding Markov's shotgun to be honest.

7. Way too many opportunities missed.

8. Moen, when you get asked to drop, especially when you're playing that kind of role, you don't let the other guy laugh at you in the face. McQuaid ragdolling Moen and Moen turning down an invitation gave a lot of momentum to the Bruins. And naturally, when Prust tried to do the same in the 3rd, McQuaid played that game and refused as well.

Well... off to the next game.