View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Embiid
Thank You Hinkie!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyscratch View Post
I hope you're not referring to my post, and If you are feel free to quote my post in your reply.

And if you were referring to me, Carle "being garbage" wasn't my point since I never said that. Its that Kimmo is a much better dman IMO so yea, Kimmo deserves 6m.
Actually I'm not at all..honestly didn't even see your post. Just making a general snarky comment about some of the unreasonable criticisms of Carle. Made plenty of posts last year defending him even if I wasn't his biggest fan. Just never considered him to be worthless or anything like that. Everybody, had their reasons for thinking otherwise..just don't agree with all of them even if I agree with some portion of their argument just not the basic premise that Carle was a turd...

Kimmo for 6M is way too pricey and it may bite us in the butt if he totally breaks down which is a possibility since he has lost a step..although last night he looked real good. I see it similar to a LeClair situation in some ways....just paying him for being an upstanding Flyer all these years and still being serviceable given our needs. Obviously, LeClair's payout was b/c he was underpaid for a number of years...so a bit different but did have a loyalty aspect to it.

Embiid is offline   Reply With Quote