View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
I don't think Eller is being "pushed to be more intense" so much. It's more that Therrien just isn't a fan. I'd like to keep Eller, but if your newly hired coach doesn't want to use him, what are you going to do?
You may not "think" Eller is being pushed to be more intense, but those are the words coming out of the coach's mouth so I'll take that as a pretty good source. I also don't buy the "not being a fan" conspiracy. I bet you anything that if Eller shows more intensity, Therrien will "like him".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
IMO intensity is not much of a problem for MPS. I think some tunnel vision has kept him from doing what you'd expect from a top 10 pick. He's still a fantastic skater and has size. He's not the most creative player offensively, but generally makes responsible decisions. Right now I think he'd contribute on a line with the Gallies.
I don't know how much to get to watch the Oilers but I saw MPS play several times here in the west and intensity and him don't go hand in hand. I think my socks in the hamper have more intensity than him!