View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 12:19 AM
ryanMcEZ

vCash: 500
I have seriously been considering switching allegiance and finding a NHL franchise that actually give a **** about their fans. If people in Denver are complaining about the lack of effort the team makes to interact with their fans and market the team...how can a guy in Hamilton feel ANY love from the franchise?

Being a Baltimore Raven fan...it is SO hard to cheer for this franchise. The Ravens IMHO opinion are the greatest franchise in the NFL. I feel like I am a part of Ravens Nation even though I am not even in the same country. They treat their fans with respect and always allow the fans as much insight into the team as possible. I absolutely love being a Ravens fan. The franchise has character, it has a certain swagger about it, from the owner to the players, and even the fans. (...Just realized where I was posting this and what happened 3 weeks ago...sorry guys ).

It is very hard to feel connected to this team when it seems the team really doesn't give a **** about you as a fan.

It's a tough task rooting for them but even a tougher task not to ... the problems of a fanatic

I feel like this franchise is a mess right now and a total overhaul in the FO/ownership is the only answer.

ryanMcEZ is offline   Reply With Quote