Emilie

vCash: 500
Name: Emilie

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): Boogaard

Fav Current Wild: Spurgeon, Kassian, PMB

Fav Non Wild Players: Toews, Landeskog, Girardi

Fav Wild Prospect: Coyle, Brodin, Zucker, Larsson

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Bjudstad, Rau

Fav Movies: Goon, What about Bob, Dark Knight Rises, Boondock Saints, Star Trek, Green Street Hooligans

Fav Music: Everything. I can never pick favorite music. It changes with my mood.

Hobbies: If I'm not working, I'm either at the X watching hockey, watching it on TV and/or writing about it. No time for much else.

Fav food: CAKE

Fav Beer: Not a big beer drinker. I like vodka sometimes though, which is almost the same thing, in that it's alcohol.

Fav Wild moment: Seeing the crazy amount of people that showed up for team scrimmages/prospect scrimmages this year

How I became a fan: It's very complicated. I've always watched the Wild. I didn't become a huge fan until Dec of last year (everyone jumps off the ship, I jump on). I made up for the fact that I missed a lot of time time as a fan by throwing myself into learning everything I possibly could. Covered the Aeros during the lockout and am actually a member of their press corps, so yay me.

How long I have been a Wild fan: See above

Origin of screen name: My mom gave it to me.

Jerseys owned: Spurgeon jersey, Kassian, Granlund, Suter, Toews and Kane jersey shirts

Married?: No

Kids?: nope