View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 02:32 AM
derriko

vCash: 500
(warning...long post)

Okay, to preface my mega deal I'm about to show, suddenly people were interested in my players so I was able to move a couple guys.

To Buffalo - Smid (31 y.o. 79 dfd / To Nsh - Irwin (3.5 star d prospect)
To Dallas - Vanek ( 33 y.o. 83 sniper / to Nsh - 1st & Vrbata (cap dump)
To Washington - JVR (28 y.o. PWF / To Nsh - Pouliot & Cousins (4 star ofd prospect, 3.5 star dfd prospect)

Now to the deal. I did my best to scout the teams with way too much cap space, and teams that were in the middle of the pack I could make better. I had a hard time finding a team in the middle like Vancouver who had the needs, the assets, and the cap space to make a big deal. I had to go down to Montreal and Minnesota, who both finished in the mid 20's, which wasn't preferential, but do-able. Minnesota had a goalie already, so I went with Montreal who had frickin glascal as their starter.

I offered Kronwall, Rinne, Smith, and Halischuk to them for a 1st, Thrower, Maata, Hansen, and Gallacher.

Break down
Kronwall (36 y.o. 4.5 star 88 ovr top 2 d) for 1st
Rinne (34 y.o. 4.5 star 89 ovr elite goalie) for Maata (4 star 70 ovr d prospect) and Thrower (4 star 73 ovr D prospect)
Smith (27 y.o. 82 ovr 4 star 2nd line C) for Hansen (4 star 62 ovr other RW)
Halischuk (29 y.o. 83 ovr 2nd line RW) for Gallagher (3.5 star 78 ovr 4th liner RW)

Like it or hate it, let me know. I get much worse to get better in the long run, while Montreal gets exponentially better in the short term, and Rinne, Halischuk, and Smith should be good for a minimum 4-5 more years. They also have 3 other 4 star prospects left, and Galchenyuk (really took a lot to not trade for him haha) at 4.5 stars so I didnt deplete their depth.

from (estimate)
Pacioretty (84) - Plekanec (86) - Borque (84)
Bowman (82) - Stepan (83) - Gallacher (78)
Prust (78)- Eller (82) - ?
? - Gaustad (76) - ?

Beaulieu (82) - Tinordi (85)
Gilbert (84) - Gorges (83)
Thrower (73) - Diaz (75)

Leclaire (80)

to (estimate)
Pacioretty (84) - Plekanec (86)- Borque (84)
Bowman (82) - Stepan (83) - Halischuk (83)
Smith (82) - Eller (82) - idk
Prust (78) - Gaustad (76)- idk

Beaulieu (82)- Kronwall (88)
Tinordi (85) - Gilbert (84)
Gorges (83) - Diaz (75)

Rinne (89)

and yes, I was extremely bored today so I took the time to write this all out. I just remember people being upset at people stripping teams of all their prospects and giving them stuff they don't need, so I tried my best not to do that.