View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 01:51 AM
lampshade*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Damn, I really hope you guys dress them. Free goals for us!

Nobody is worried about some idiot goon "making them answer" or whatever, all they will end up doing is taking penalties where we will score even more. We can punish your players legally fine, those goons do less than nothing. But have fun watching those guys trying to skate around the ice "intimidating" us, we'll just keep on scoring on them and winning the game. And since our 4th line players can actually play hockey, we can actually catch your players to hit them legally.

at goons doing anything in this day and age. Last I checked it's 2013, not 1983. Your 30 years too late.
You had a little spat about someone running Kadri, which obviously won't happen when the Jets line up won't even look at our fourth line. Yea the same fourth line that has been on for one goal against this year. If Mclaren dresses I guarantee he will grab a jet, will be nice to see him playing in his home province for the first time ever. So back to your rant, what does Kadri have to worry about other than your aggressive text on hfboards?