Thread: Line Combos: 2013 Line Combos Thread II
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 02:57 AM
Tuomaz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M View Post
I actually feel that it would be outragous to scratch Granlund at this point.

First off, he is above average point wise and +/- on a team which you could argue is underperforming on a whole.

Second, he is creating chances, and is capable of being a dangerous player as evident of the previous game. He also managed to create a couple of scoring chances in the 2-3 games his play was sub-par, which can not be said about a good deal of the other players.

Third, I would image it would piss me off to a great extent; the unfairness of Coyle playing on the top-line while being oneself scratched, and considering the "ok-ish" game Coyle had really does not warrent him on the top-line yet, in my opinion.

Fourth: Not that I really follow what Granlund says in the media much, but from the little information I have gathered, it seems as if he is a player who just enjoys to be able to play the game. Scratching him now could hurt his confidence even more.

At first the whole "fire Yeo" thing seemed silly to me, but if he actually scratches Granlund, I feel more inclined to agree with that sentiment.

Don't worry there will be another "fire yeo" thread in this season. Seems to me like he is way over his head.

Tuomaz is offline   Reply With Quote