View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 04:20 AM
vanuck
#Gaunce4GM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
I have been thinking about this too, and I believe they have to deal Raymond. They should. He's going to get bumped down the roster due to being better defensively than Booth, and not being a big enough body for the top6. He's just going to get lost in the shuffle.

Boston had Paille on their 4th line. So Raymond could be that for us. However, I think they just need to get value for him before he gets put into a position where he isn't going to contribute offensively. That black hole is called the 4th line. Therefore, if there is a chance to get a younger asset for him, I hope they trade him.

An Eller for Raymond swap made sense to me when Eller was in the doghouse early. Now though, he's clawed his way out and has looked good. It's a deal I'd still make though, if it could be worked out.
I think it'd be a luxury if we could have Raymond on the 4th line. Puts some skill there and as someone who drives possession and is good defensively, he would only help it do what it's supposed to. Now you have a line that can play a useful ~10 minutes per game instead of the crap we've seen in the past.

If the goal is to win the Cup this year, I think MayRay helps more.