Old
02-07-2013, 05:00 AM
slocal
Global Moderator
Dukelicious.

vCash: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by juantimer View Post
Is it possible that he got smashed so bad that he was confused as to why his head hit something (the ice)? And he gave those comments before he saw a replay?

Just giving a little benefit of the doubt. He did kind of go off on it which is a little ******* given it wasn't a head hit at all and he didn't get hurt on the play.
When he said "absolutely," he lost me there. Most players would say something about needing to see a replay first. Hell, even if he toned down a bit and said "it felt like" or something to that extent, I wouldn't consider it cheap. Jamal just went straight for the "I'm going to tell the teacher" routine. It was lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
I agree. He seemed like a nice enough dude, but that was really unnecessary. I guess he hadn't seen a replay?
Yeah, he may not have seen the replay at that point, but he's now had time to recant his accusations. I just don't think the old man can swallow his pride and admit he done goofed up.

At least through all of this, Desi didn't seem too shaken about the play. I hope to see him go for these hits many times over in the future.

Verba movent, exempla trahunt
slocal is offline   Reply With Quote