View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 05:38 AM
nmbr_24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianguy77 View Post
I'll admit, he's had 2 good years in the league. But he's not that young anymore, and doesn't seem to be getting any better. He's not a ppg player for his career, has decent talent around him, and yet he's not producing like he should be. Is he a "flash in the pan sort of star"? After 10 games, (pretty much 20% of the season, he has 6 points) and looks like he's "leading" his team to a lottery pick. Maybe he's just not that good.
This is jumpimg the gun a bit in my opinion. Not every player is going to get off to a good start every year. 10 games into a season is not enough to start talking about how a guy is overrated. There are a bunch of good players who have not started out on fire this year.

Girioux out played, out scored, and out classed Crosby in the playoffs last year, I didn't see anyone saying this when he was scoring something like 17 points in one series against the Penguins last year. That also doesn't make him a better player than Crosby, you just can't take a handful of games and define a player by it.

nmbr_24 is offline   Reply With Quote