Thread: Switzerland: National team discussion
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 06:00 AM
jonas2244

vCash: 500
So we're one year from Sotchi and it's very probable that we'll see NHL-players over there.

So what does your roster look like?

Goalies:
Hiller starter, behind I see Berra, Stephan and maybe still Martin Gerber. It'd be a great finish for his career and also a nice gesture to him (if he still has the level which is undoubtful for me).

Defence:
4 NHL-regulars are a lock: Streit, Sbisa, Josi, Diaz. Weber needs to get play-time. Behind that we have some players with a lot of routine, Du Bois, Blindenbacher, Von Gunten and Furrer and some young guns, Blum, Kukan who is my favourite and some others.
I'd guess we see: Streit, Josi, Sbisa, Diaz, Weber, Von Gunten, Du Bois.

Offence:
Center: Romy is our best Center, Plüss will get another shot, I'm quite sure. For the 4th line I can see Trachsler or Savary, for the 3th line Cunti.

Wings: Brunner, Bärtschi, Nino, Wick are our wingers for the top-lines. Simon Moser needs to get (and stay) healthy, then he also gets his spot. Hollenstein is also a very probable selection. So we just have two free wings, Rüthemann as 4th liner, maybe. Ambühl will surley get a spot but I don't really know where to place him.

All in all it'll be the best Swiss hockey-team ever, no question, and I just hope everyone stays healthy.

jonas2244 is offline   Reply With Quote