View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Canadienjet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouty View Post
not shocked by the Icecaps they have been a .500 team since December 2011,if you dont believe me go look.They made 3rd round last year but were still below .500 in the playoffs losing 6 of their last 7.

If im Winnipeg id be concerned the Icecaps are a team of 4th liners top to bottom,becides O Dell most in my eyes are AHL Lifers,maybe -Telegin when he fills out.Klingberg is probobly gone in a year ,as soon he be a vet and he anit gonna be playing in North America.

I Think Winnipeg has given up to on this Icecaps season,and i hope they loan trade or shake it up down here and write this season off.Its been terrible to watch honestly.Major shakeup needed from management to coaching on
It seems to me they have.Zingers goal of winning a calder cup is gone.Do something give us the impression they give a crap.

We never made any changes up front and we have very little to choose from.O'Dell and Jaffray are our best players.

Klingberg is useless.O'Dell is way better.

We sell out the rink(in ticket sales,not every night in the rink)and we get treated to this crap.Almost insulting.

Last edited by Canadienjet: 02-07-2013 at 06:24 AM.