Thread: Value of: Tyler Myers
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 08:06 AM
internetdotcom
11 + 15 + 19 = 666

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to internetdotcom Send a message via Yahoo to internetdotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Seriously? We're supposed to give away to a division rival for scraps now because he had a couple bad games? No thank you.
The players I mentioned are far from scraps, and Myers had ONE good season and has regressed ever since. I suggest you read up more on the prospects I named before dismissing them. At this point, for all we know, Myers may be a one shot wonder. As I said in an earlier post, BUF is best to hang on to him, but what I proposed should be a good framework for a deal, as the acquiring team should not be the only one taking on risk (in case he doesn't ever regain form).

Quote:
Originally Posted by is the answer jesus View Post
Yeah... no thanks to that deal. We'd want quality not quantity in a trade for Myers.
Those prospects/assets are quality. And to be fair, at the moment, given his career progression, Myers isn't the quality he used to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broad Street Elite View Post
So basically 5 firsts?

That seems rough even for Weber mostly because of that contract. I cannot believe the Preds would sign Weber to such a ridiculous deal!
Maybe I'm not catching some sarcasm here, but they didn't sign him to that deal... Holmgren did.

internetdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote