Thread: Olympics: 2014 - U.S. Roster Discussion
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Xokkeu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Writer View Post
Absolutely! Parise is a heart and sole guy that has to be there. A little doubtful that Kesler can recover from his injuries, more specifically recover to previous form in time to be the 1st line center in Sochi, even though it is a year away. I'm really hoping for another Canada-USA final, but it's a crap shoot these 1 game elimination tournaments. Could be a Canada-Russia final (unlikely) or a Sweden-Canada final (probable) or a Sweden-USA final. (the most likely scenario) I've been predicting a USA-Sweden final for about 2 years now. I still don't think people are listening. )))
Unless something is structurally wrong with Kesler after surgery I'd have to think he's healthy by next season. Of course that presumes he doesn't try to rush his comeback again and reinjure something.

I think Canada, Russia, Sweden and the US will all have legitimate gold medal aspirations. I just hope that we get a World Cup after this tournament so that we don't have to wait four years for top level international hockey!