View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 09:35 AM
Guerzy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
I am kind of hoping to see Peluso tonight, though I doubt we will. If he can provide some tough, physical play, a forecheck presence on that fourth line, I'd be happy. This Jets team is at it's best when we play simple, basic Hockey, move our legs, play physical, etc. When we play a physical game and we're moving our feet and finishing checks, we're at our best. Peluso I hope can add to that. Not that he'd be the one guy to change the tide of how the entire team plays, but I think he could be a part of what we need to do to be successful if he can contribute in those ways.

And call me old fashioned, but the Leafs have a couple guys like Orr, Brown, Frazer, McLaren, and those guys are unpredictable in what they may do out there, not to mention they all play a tough brand of Hockey, I'd rather not be run over tonight. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see them take a run or two at us, and if that's the case, again, [insert old fashioned me], but I'd like to have Noel able to tap Peluso on the shoulder and let him go toe to toe or go out there and finish some big checks. In my opinion, it's all still a huge part of the game, always will be.

Last edited by Guerzy: 02-07-2013 at 09:48 AM.