View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 10:57 AM
One Man Rock Band
T-Ross!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
True, but he is not a goal scorer. Yes he popped a couple the previous 2 games, but he is not a goal scorer. His weakness at this costs us again and again. It does. It really does.

I was ****ing pissed off at his missed chance tonight. I'm getting really irritated at DD and Eller's lack of ability to score goals consistently.

That was a very important game, and we had chances, but our centers suck really, really bad at scoring goals.

For the thousandth time, we cannot afford to have 3 C who score 45 goals a year between them.

I love DD, but I cannot stand his lack of finish, shooting and scoring. I really really dislike it. It pisses me off, and it makes me want him gone.

I said this summer, if DD does not score this year, he is gone. I stand by that. The Habs will find a center to replace him that can post 20-25 goals.
Well over a full season, he's on pace for 27-goals right now (DD). Pleks on pace for 36-goals.

Missed chances suck, yes. But people around the Habs forum act like it only happens to us. Watch a San Jose game. Marleau could have about 30 goals already, but he's got robbed and missed the net by inches a few times. It's not just us.

As for an important game? Not really. It's 10-games into the season and we have 6 wins. We're doing well. You can't win them all.