Thread: Player Discussion: Derek Stepan
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 10:28 AM
DelZottoHitTheNetJK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KreiMeARiver View Post
Did I say he was? No, I didn't. To put Adam Oates in the same sentence as Derek Stepan is a disgrace, and you know it.

I'd love for you to find where I said he should be traded. Please don't put words in my mouth. And you can use words like "whining" and "venom" in an attempt to discredit my argument, but it's not going to make my words any less true.

Personally, my allegiance is to the name on the FRONT of the jersey. I really have no desire to coddle a poor "22 year old player" who flat out sucks right now, and has for a while. I have eyes... I see things...as do many other people on here. I'm not saying he can't turn it around, or I want him traded; I'm saying he's been playing like a total pansy. This is NY, if you want to coddle players, that's your business. But as long as these guys make WAY more money than I'll ever make, playing a professional sport, then I reserve the right to spew as much "venom" as I want, in their direction. That's how it works, pal.
But it doesn't matter that Stepan has played like ass the last 40 or some games because he scored 51 points last year!!!! POINTZZZ!!