View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Joe Pesci
Do I amuse you?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
I'm not really sure what you're getting at, or why you're quoting my post.

Like I said, I wasn't at either of the Leafs games. What I was told was that several Leafs fans were goading and/or baiting Jets fans, and I found this interesting given the fact there's been zero hostility form opposing fans in my experience (I'm a full ST holder who has been to almost every Jets game).
I'm just saying that I think it's silly to expect respect when some of your fans showed none towards us in the first place. I don't care what you chant in the arena or how you perceive Leafs fans. That's your business. I just think it's a bit hypocritical to ask for respect, when the first thing Leafs fans at the game probably hear where Leafs sucks chants.

Not to mention you're only getting one side of the story there, for all you know the Jets fans started the chirping the Leafs fans. I seriously doubt that Jets fans jeered the opposing team as mercilessly as they did with the Leafs, so the hostility may have been in retaliation.

Quote:
Don't worry, we'll be sure to roll out the welcome mat for Leafs fans tonight...
I wouldn't expect anything less.