View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Levitate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I understand completely. It's just that its amazing how quick everyone is to assume the movement of Boyle because some 19 year old kid had one good game. Should he build upon this consistently, then Boyle will see his last days in Manhattan.
Very true. Boyle has just been not that good so far this year, it's been a bit frustrating. At least last year, even with his lack of scoring, he seemed to be generating more with his forechecking and board work. This year he really hasn't been very good at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
The line is very fine. Management would not think twice about giving Miller a full time spot over Boyle if he's lighting the lamp.

Some people just have it. Miller has the talent and the mental makeup. He's a tough kid, and natural hockey player. Much more so than Kreider who will need some seasoning mentally, to get to the top of his game.

I am super excited to see more of J.T. Miller, and have been for a while.
I'd certainly be happy if Miller could stick in the lineup as a solid 3rd line C right now, but it also wouldn't surprise me at all if he played a good couple of games and then struggled some.