View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 12:30 PM
disturbedraven
Lets rock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHab View Post
What is pathetic is the people on here who somehow have this dream that Plekenac is that great center the Habs have been searching for all these years. Sure he can pot a few goals and add a few assists but he is not the go-to guy that fans on here seem to think he is....that is absolutely pathetic thinking! If anything, he is the one with one of the highest returns in a trade and Bergevin needs to pull the trigger on it. I cringe every time I see him on a full or partial break wondering in what new way he will screw the opportunity up....he didn't fail last night either! To you people who seem to think he is all that...get your head out of your @#*@#....aint gonna get to the mountain top with him leading the team!

Just as pathetic are the many here who have settled for anything less than winning. Of course, I guess that is just what so many players have done. "We'll win next time!" Really? Wish you had of sat beside the Pocket Rocket after a loss and said those words out loud...he would bashed your freaki' head in! I suppose that's the difference between the Habs and their fans back then and the imposters of today!
I highly doubt you will get many people arguing that he is the one we have been searching for