Thread: News Article: TSN: Interview with Sean Avery
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaalWars View Post
Its quite humorous to me that so many people have serious emotional angst over him. He accomplished exactly what he set out to accomplish. Avery is going to make more money outside of hockey than players of his skill level make on the ice and he's going to do it without taking a physical beating every single night. Not to mention he's probably going to be spending a significant portion of his time in the company of highly attractive women. The fact that you are morally offended by things he did on the ice that were not directed at you and did not have any relevance to you at all is probably the most humorous thing in this thread so far.
Ha, this is rich.

Morally offended? I've done things in my life much worse than what Avery did on and off the ice. I just never did them at work. Theres a time and a place for everything, and Avery got what was coming to him.

As a fan of the Rangers, his BS did effect me, especially in his latter days here where he was as selfish and stubborn as ever. The goal of a hockey team is not to entertain through WWE tactics.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote