View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 02:35 PM
BigG44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by txomisc View Post
Not willing to give up very much for Bouwmeester. His offense has already gone down the tubes, imagine whatll happen if Dallas gets their hands on him.

We dont need to add another top 4 dman at by the trade deadline. We need to stay the course and build from within. We have a good number of solid d prospects that could be real impact players in the next few years (oleksiak, larsen, dillon, nemeth, jokipakka), and another wave of guys who who are a little farther away but have high potential (bystrom, klingberg, lindell).
I always forget about Jyrki "River Deck" Jokipakka.

He's one of Dallas older prospects outside of Texas, and I'd imagine he'll be joining the team in Austin next fall just as he's turning 22 years old.

Also, I left off Klingberg earlier as well, but I think he could potentially stay one more year in Sweden. After the disaster that occurred in Finland, it would be wise to let him spend another year in a familiar league. Plus, it's not like this prevents him from coming to NA, but he does have another year on his deal in the SEL.