Thread: Value of: iginla at the deadline
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 01:50 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
I dunno why this has to be said, over, and over and over and over, but Iginla himself has already stated "If the team asked me to waive my NMC, I would".

So this limited market idea, is just crap. Just about every team looking at the playoffs would have interest in him.
Ok first thing iginla is one of the most classy hockey players and deserves a chance to win the cup. I wouldnt expect him to say anything less then ill do the best for the team publicly. Now realisticly if u were him would you wave it to go to the jets islander maple leafs etc yes they have shots of the playoffs but they dont have a realistic shot at the cup when u comepare them to boston nyr pitts kings etc I totally understand and agree with your every team would have interest but would he wave his no trade clause for anyone no he wouldnt or why would he have the clause makes no sence, Iggy will do the team right by giving them a short list of who he would goto but if u think the list is bigger then 4 5 team that to me is unrealistic. Teams in that group would go at a small bidding war but wont go over board (2 firsts for a 35 year old soon to be free agent is outragous)

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote