View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
That's because he was his buddy. This situation is different and just because something happens once, doesn't mean it's the norm going forward.

An interim coach like Quinn in mid-march to finish off the season makes a lot of sense if you ask me.
I just want them to go with someone permanent who has a proven track record of some sort of success. Not try to catch lightning in a bottle like the Avs tend to do. Granato was totally green. Sacco didn't have a good record in Erie, and neither did Quinn. Now maybe that wasn't their fault, but that's not how you find the guy that will mold your team into a winner. It's time for someone with credentials for a change.

I just hope Pegula gets tired of losing in Buffalo, and goes against what he's said in the past to let go of Ruff. Buffalo is 1-6-1 in their last eight games. Pressure has to be pretty high right now to do something after last season. Then the Avs can break away from this pattern of internal coaches for once I hope.

There's got to be some kind of connection for Ruff and the Avalanche? Somebody's nephew, or ex lover's former roomate of Eric Lacroix or something? I know we can find some sort of connection.