Old
02-07-2013, 03:21 PM
IcedCapp
IcedCapp The White

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Gotye View Post
Hey Sugary-caffeine,

Gardiner played very well last year. Playing 75 games and putting up 30 points. Not something you easily dismiss. He was one of the few bright spots on the team. He was killing the AHL prior to his concussion in December.

He's had problems since then, because he has concussion issues. But he's a great skating defenseman who makes very good puck decisions and has a great shot.

He's only in the AHL because he's there for conditioning issues and recovery issues. He's only struggled in the NHL this year because of his concussion issues.

The more you post the less intelligent and informed you seem about the NHL, the AHL and especially the Leafs.
?????????????????????????????????????????

What are you talking about? I said he was a sure thing and said my only issue has been post concussion.

And you keep referring to me as high strung.

Some of you are really making use of this whole anonymity thing, I can't imagine you'd be this irrationally aggressive and mindless in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
He was great in the AHL. One of the best defenders in the entire league.

The fact that he is not in the NHL has more to do with conditioning and timing rather than skill or a lack of abilities. He's still the same player that he was last year, if not better.

which is actually addressed in the part of my post you chose to ignore?