View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Jepprey
Creeper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
anyone who says we are the biggest homers needs to listen the team radio out of Vancouver. A year from now the Olympics start and they were talking about starting goalie--Unanimous from their guys and the only slam dunk on the team in Luongo in net "No other goalie is as good as him right now and has proven as much as him" Price out of Montreal is looking good and so is crawford. But there are so many goalies around right now that the need to look more at other teams before they make that statement (ignoring the fact the Canucks may or may not move him) MAF from the pens has a few cups rings, Marty B is still around. that guy from the canes and a few others. Sorry, it is not a slam dunk that Luongo is on the team let alone the starter
Hey I don't like that he's a Canuck but he's my starter for team canada this moment. With price a close second. Ends there for me. MAF has been shaky for the past few seasons now. So I'd take can ward for the third spot.

Things can change a lot in a year as well. But I'm on the bobby train personally.