Winnipeg Jets 2013 Lineup and Statistical Analysis (See Post 1 for reference)
View Single Post
02-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Simple, not to telling, but kind of neat:
All I did was look at what players normal career sh% is... then looked at what the players shots/game is... then extrapolated how many goals we should expect approximately by the end of the season.
Obviously there are some WILD assumptions going on here...
1) no one changing their usage or TOI then currently being used (too late for that)
2) Enstrom not scoring again (lol)
3) No injuries or injured players returning
4) Postma and Redmond retaining their AHL sh% (fat chance)... unlikely because a) less PP time equals lower sh% for D (closer to net + more dangerous shots on PP) and b) stronger (relatively) goalies
5) no 6 goal game for Hainsey (psht)
Not super telling, but I'm interested to see how this will end. It's also a good sign for Little that for the first time in his life he's shooting more!!
View Public Profile
Visit garret9's homepage!
Find More Posts by garret9