View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Kershaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparxx87 View Post
Not really? It's a low risk, high reward signing. I don't even really like Melky, but I like the idea of a switch hitting 2 hitter with decent speed who can get on base. At the time, I was under the impression that it happened once, I could be wrong. If it happened/happens again, my stance will be much different. As of now, the guy made a mistake and paid for it.

A-Fraud has been cheating for over a decade. Like Lance Armstrong, his cheating made him millions of dollars. Millions of dollars that should have been paid to an honest a deserving player. A player who didn't cheat and get his name near the top of several career statistics.

Melky would have gotten a much bigger payday if not for all this; A-Fraud still got another $200 million dollar contract. Melky paid in more ways then one, did Rodriguez?

Guys a clown. Can't think of anyone more deserving of their fall from grace. Looks good on him, and the Yankees!
I'm sorry, but this has to be the most delusional, biased and cringe worthy post in this section of the forum.

I can' believe people think peds makes a difference to on-field play.

ARod is laughing all the way to the bank, he has nothing else to prove. He's a winner at life. He's an MVP, multiple All-Star, WS Champion for the most historic franchise in sports and his peak in one of the best, if not the best of all time. He certainly didn't lose out anyhow, especially when you look at his career earnings.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote