Thread: PGT: Welp.
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
StellerEller

vCash: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Cutter View Post
I don't know what the **** is wrong with Cole and Pacioretty but they're so **** nowadays it's beyond me. Why the hell does Therrien keep giving them top minutes every single game on the PP when their line doesn't do ****, and then you have the Plekanec's line who's been our best and most consistent line all year sitting on the bench. For those bashing Gionta, get a ****ing clue. I can understand last game but he was good tonight and made some key plays (Plek's 2nd goal and the pass on Bourque's breakaway), it's not his fault Therrien put him in the SO. Two games in a row that we had no business losing and it reminds me alot of last year's fiasco
Gionta had a decent game today but he's not as effective as you're making him out to be. He needs to be better (ie. more creative) going forward.

EDIT: to add to that, He's had a good start to the season, but he can't shoot accurately and though he still has his work ethic going for him, he's been a chicken with his head cut off. He needs to start changing his approach or he's not going to score goals.

StellerEller is offline   Reply With Quote