Prucha-Cullen-Sykora/Rucinsky
Hossa-Betts-Ward
Hollweg-Moore-Ortmeyer

Tyutin-Kaspar
Ward-Rachunek
Malik-Roszival
Pock/Staal

Henke/Weekes

Personally, I don't see any more changes. You all have to understand something about both Sather and Renney: they won't just hand a roster spot to a player simply because he had a great year in junior/college/minors or was a high pick. The spots must be EARNED in camp, which is why Prucha made the team (more or less) to open the season over more the publicized prospects. I know it took a few games for him to get more shifts, but that's the Rangers' philosophy.

They almost won 50 games and the division last year. They addressed their needs with Ward and Cullen. I don't see any major changes as far as prospects go. Immonen will get one of the first looks if anybody gets hurt. After that it's a crap shoot.

This is just my opinion, but what is fact is that both Sather and Renney are really high on Hossa for next season. It's his job to lose, and the same goes for Ward and Betts and the HMO line.

Personally, I think the Rangers are going to use their prospects to acquire a franchise-type player before giving any of them a regular shift. Of course, that all depends on them staying healthy and having a good start to 2006-07 like last season. If they struggle, then I won't be surprised to see the kids up and making some noise.

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote