Thread: PGT: Welp.
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 09:57 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
I never said White was blameless. That was dumb to drop the gloves when Ott did not.

But if you read a lot of the posts here tonight (yours included), this loss was White's fault.

White was a non-factor in 3 of the 4 goals given up tonight. Yet, people like you jump on White and blame him for the loss. That is bull **** and deep down you know it.

The reality is that Budaj is worthless as a goalie in the NHL. The other reality is that our defense is still not as strong as it needs to be. And the other reality is that there are some skill players who have not yet stepped up their game.

But hell, its so damned easy to blame White for all of the real reasons we lost this game.

We were in perfect control of this game before White took that brainless 4 min roughing penality, if it was to defend a teammate I would have understood better but he dropped the gloves for himself, what is unacceptable considering how precious the pts are.. I blame this one 100% on Ryan White cause his penality was total disrespect toward his teammates who battled hard all night long to get the 2 pts..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote