View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 10:01 PM
KingsFan7824

vCash: 500
It would be nice to know what the Kings are. Are they a low seed playoff team that can't score more than 2 goals a game, or are they a Cup champion that goes 16-4 and scores 3 goals a game?

They've been the former much more than the latter, so, maybe that's what they are. That was yet another game that looked like the regular season last year. And the year before that. And the year before that.

I'm waiting for one team to show up, but I usually see the other team. It's still early though, but it's a short season. I can't get too worried, because they've made the playoffs the last 3 years, being the normal regular season LA Kings, and look what happened last year. If they keep playing this way, they're not going to go far, but that's what was said last year, and a switch was flipped in Game 1 of the playoffs.

If 2012 was nothing more than a one time magical run, that's fine, and completely worth it, even if they never win another game again, but I just want to know. I guess you just have to let the season play out to find out the answer.

KingsFan7824 is online now   Reply With Quote