Thread: Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Jets 2. Pavelec fails again.
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Inflict
Viking

vCash: 500
People need to stop defending Pavelec in this game. If the better team loses, it's usually because of goaltending. Sure, 2 of the goals weren't "soft goals" but we need a big save now and again, and Pavelec is not doing that this year. I think he has a 0% save percentage on breakaways and shootouts. It is ******* horrible. I used to be a believer in Pavelec, but I have lost confidence in him with this game. I hope the coaching staff does too and sits him in favour of Montoya/Dekanich/Pasquale.

Also, this game could have been tied 3 - 3 if one of those post shots when in the in the first period. We deserved at least one goal in that period, especially since the refs were screwing over the Leafs royally.

Ladd was invisible tonight. Not sure if he tipped the Clitsome goal or not, but it was still a mediocre performance.

Little was our best forward and Burmistrov was a close second. I think Ladd should move off this line in favour of Kane so we can get him going.

Enstrom was extremely shaky this game. Not a bad game by any means, but not very confident with the puck and passing. Stuart also have a fairly poor game in the 3rd but was very good in the first 2.

This loss is going to hurt for a while. My confidence in this team is broken. I hope we really show up next game and dominate or this could be a long season.