View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 11:17 PM
ScoreZeGoals
Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
I was never pointing you out. Just anybody who expects anything from Toffoli right now or whenever he decides to join the Kings. I do disagree with him putting him on the first line though. That's a lot of responsibility for a kid. Just put him on the third line with Stoll and move him up as he gets more comfortable. I remember the Kings did that with King and it didn't work out at all. Not that King and Toffoli are the same kind of player.. they aren't. But, I think you understand what I'm saying.

I wouldn't mind seeing Penner or Stoll traded. Heck.. even Gagne. But, I don't see them leaving anytime soon until trade deadline. (I wouldn't mind be wrong about that)

I don't blame Dean for bringing the whole team back. I would have done the same, but there comes a time when you end that experiment because it's obviously not working anymore and the Kings don't have time to waste.
The thing with Toffoli is that he needs to be in the top six. In your scenario you want to place him next to the black hole that is Stoll, I think we can all see how that works out. My idea of putting him on the first line (not my favorite idea) centered around trying to get at least one diffeent guy on each line because they are all currently failing.

ScoreZeGoals is offline   Reply With Quote