Thread: Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Jets 2. Pavelec fails again.
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 10:31 PM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
Just got back from the game

we really miss Buff. I am never going to Advocate trading him again. With him we have a bit of a swagger and unpredictability and he seems to be the guy the PP flows through at least from a confidence factor.

Very defensive game both ways and it felt at times like we were playing a road game. Leaf fans were not an issue and although they were there in numbers they were a bit quite which is probably because they trailed most of the game.

Little played great.

Kane can't be on the 1st PP unit and we might need to reunite LLW.

Toby had a clean game defensively.

I thought Poni played pretty well until the penalty......good hustle.

Redmond looked really solid although he lost his assignment on the 2nd leafs goal.

Leafs play with allot better structure this year.

Welly got benched late for Thor and Kyle is in a funk or at least he missed a couple of shifts.

We didn't play well and neither did the leafs but we were in a position to win and dropped the ball.

Weirdly I wasn't as mad as usual or emotionally invested tonight.... I was frustrated but kind of lethargic and usually I snap when we lose?

I don't think we are that good a team.....we are not terrible but we are a bottom 10 team.

Although it wasn't Pavs fault per say we need his save % to be much better if we want to compete.

Kessel had to break out against the slump busters......it's what we do for better or worse.

I am now 0-2 with my new Jets Jersey This year and 1-2 at home.

How about that Pittsburgh Game wasn't that one great