View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Shellz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Or maybe he can walk on water too.

Once again, the last thing we want to do with our most promising offensive prospect is have him anywhere near Jarret Stoll, on or off the ice.

Let the kid play with good players and spend time with a guy like Brown to see how a real pro acts on and off the ice.

If he is in over his head ship him back to Manchester, hell there is no way he could be any worse than Stoll, Penner or King have been this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
There's no point in bringing Toffoli up if he's not put in a position that plays to his strengths, which is scoring goals and finding open areas around the net. Putting him on a grinding unit is not beneficial to him or the team.
Well.. I see where you guys are coming from. But, I disagree with throwing him on the first line. I don't like that idea at all. I don't want to see him with Stoll either. But, I believe the best way to grow a prospect is to be patient. People are going to expect goals from him and then he won't produce. Of course the Kings could always put him back in Manchester.. but, that's not the point. You put him with the club because you intend him to stick. I don't even think we will see him this season.

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote