View Single Post
Old
02-07-2013, 11:19 PM
no name

vCash: 500
Unfortunately this just isn't a good team right now. I hope that changes but it's telling when the only games we come out of feeling good about ourselves is when we are playing one of the few bad teams of the west.

I think DD has been very good defensively but he's making huge errors on the PP and he has given up either a goal or a should be goal off a turnover the last 4 games. Quick has been his best friends because these are all ending up right in the slot and there is nobody home at that point.

Kings defense has been lacking in the forward ranks. Too much watching the puck and not taking a man.

The screening is nonexistent. Rarely are our guys going to the dirty areas.

4th line has been downright poor since the third game. King is nonexistent. I don't know what happened to Frasor. They have been liabilities.

3rd line only has one goal this year. The puck possesion has been good on the third although Clifford is good for a penalty in the offensive zone a game.

On to the next one. I don't have high hopes for the Kings winning any of the next two but lets hope our boy Sutter sparks something.

no name is offline   Reply With Quote