Old
02-07-2013, 11:31 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Thanks for the reply TG.

On this rare occasion I am even ahead of you as far as time goes. I am in Rio for Carnaval with some college buddies. I went back to my room at 11 to watch that disaster, and it kind of soured my night. Considering they are all Wings fans, Sunday could be ugly for me in the **** talking category.

You bring up some good points, but I am still really concerned. Especially when it comes to the 2nd and 3rd lines who have been nothing short of awful.

I realize the Kings aren't built like Chicago, but eventually you have to start scoring goals, and on a team built on centers, it's a disaster with Richards and Stoll right now, they are getting squat. We can expect Kopitar to get better, but he can't carry the offense like in years past. Right now Richards is scoring even less than the 08-11 Stoll did in the second line spot.
WOW!!

Well have a truly great Carnival and in Rio wrap it twice just to be nice. Traveling with Wing fans to a religious event? Aren't you concerned knowing that you are traveling with the already dead inside?

I think we share the same concerns, I am just willing to wait a bit longer to see how things go. We need to get our bottom 6 back on track for certain and we also need to get our team back into playing overall stingy hockey but that will come.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote