Old
02-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Live in the Now
Administrator
HFBoards

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
I hate when people are so chill about sucking just cause we won the cup last season.
Well what, we should get as mad as we got before? That would be pointless. It's just too early to get mad right now, but if this continues for the whole season, there's going to be a lot of frustrated people here. I don't think very many people would be happy with a non-playoff season and no first round pick. There's no positives to be found in that.

Here's the way I see it. The team started the season on the road, they've only played 3 home games. Lots of people think that's a good thing but I don't, you start off with a whole bunch of road games you'll be lucky to come back home with a good record. We also suffer from having these two d-men out, and it's not because of what they do defensively, it's how much better both of them are moving the puck than Davis and Muzzin who just don't read the game as fast as them. I am just hoping this team is in decent position before that huge run of home games starts. Once it does the team can string together a lot of wins and set themselves up for a good finish.

DS also has to shake up the bottom two lines. I would put Nolan on the third and Lewis on the fourth or in the press box. He is a decent checking forward but we cannot continue to get this kind of production from third line players. He isn't and is never going to be able to put up a 20 point season which is what we have to get at minimum from third line players.

Last edited by Live in the Now: 02-07-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Live in the Now is offline   Reply With Quote